With our first round of internships underway, we are seeking additional autistic applicants to intern with Freddie Mac for summer 2012.
We are very excited to see that our first interns are on their way with great support by their managers and human resources at Freddie Mac. This has led the pilot program between Freddie Mac and the Autistic Self Advocacy Network to continue on and make available two more intern positions for autistic adults for the upcoming summer.
Interested parties must be able to work in the Washington, DC metro area. Internships are paid positions and will include a small housing stipend.
If you feel you meet the following, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Internships are due to begin during the month of May.
Portfolio Analytics Internship
– Microsoft Excel
– Visual Basic for Application (VBA) language
– Microsoft Access
– Structured Query Language (SQL)
– Assisting portfolio analytics and strategy area in improving documentation of the periodic processes
– Assisting the members of team for running analysis required to support the portfolio and risk management activities in Investment & Capital Markets (ICM)
Image File Processor Internship
Basic computer skills, including but not limited to:
– Batch processing CDs received from customers to initiate receiving process
– Verification of delivered files
– Analyze files for totals of incoming and outgoing
– Transferring files to LAN Drives
Creating and Analyzing Vendor Reports
Submit reports to vendors