In partnership with the Autistic Self Advocacy Network, Freddie Mac, an industry leader in home mortgages, is seeking a paid intern for the third round of a program with ASAN to place qualified Autistic candidates in skilled positions within the company.
Architecture & Data Services
Freddie Mac is a dynamic environment enabling Intern Analysts to grow through a variety of experiences and responsibilities. Interns will start by learning basic core functions to understand how to work within the organization. The goal of working with the Intern program is to provide analysts an environment with learning opportunities through on the job training and courses available to Freddie Mac. This will allow analysts to build and strengthen skills as well as develop a broader set of competencies.
Assist team in improving documentation of the department processes. Support organization in creating department reports and metrics against data
- Create new or updated existing process documentation to reflect organization and process changes.
- Where feasible recommend automated solutions that allow for efficiencies within department processes
- Submit documentation to team members for review and feedback
- Participate in the discussions with team members about found issues with processes and offer potential solutions
- Maintain tracking log of issues to ensure the items get addressed for completion
- Collect feedback regarding new processes once implemented to adjust where needed
- Meeting with team to collect existing process information
- Update existing documentation using Microsoft standard tools and Visio.
- Interacting with team members, through the employee preferred form of communication, to get the new assignments as well as to receive the feedback of the work products
- Learning about existing tools that could be potentially used to automate processes where feasible.
Tools or Technologies Needed For This Role
Knowledge of Microsoft Office Products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Visio, IBM Lotus Notes
Skills the Intern will acquire
Process Management, Analysis, tools such as SharePoint, Dreamweaver
If you are interested in this position and live, or are willing to relocate, to the Washington, DC metro area, please send your resume to ASAN at email@example.com.