ACTION ALERT: Enough is enough – tell your Senators to #StopKavanaugh
From the start, the Kavanaugh nomination was a threat to people with disabilities — to our inclusion, our health care, and our civil rights. Now, multiple women came forward saying that Kavanaugh sexually assaulted them. We should be able to trust our Supreme Court Justices to defend the rights of women, people with disabilities, and survivors of sexual assault — and it is becoming clearer every day that we can’t trust Kavanaugh. Call your Senators today, and let them know the confirmation process has to stop.
You can use our script when calling:
If you use AAC or have trouble making phone calls, our factsheet gives you strategies you can use to call your Senators. If you want more information about Judge Kavanaugh, including a plain language explainer, check out this resource page.
After you’ve called, there is more you can do to keep Kavanaugh off the Supreme Court:
- Visit your Senators’ state offices, and let their staff know you don’t want to see a vote on Kavanaugh.
- Email or fax your Senators. You can use the same script you did while calling.
Enough is enough. Kavanaugh’s positions alone are disqualifying, and we cannot confirm a Supreme Court Justice who has committed sexual assault. The Senate is under a lot of pressure to confirm Kavanaugh no matter what — so now more than ever, your Senators need to hear from you. Call them, and let them know: we will not accept Kavanaugh on the Supreme Court.
We know this is a difficult time for many people in our community. If you are dealing with issues related to sexual assault and need support or referral to services, RAINN operates a chat hotline which may be more accessible than using the phone.
- ACTION ALERT: Enough is enough – tell your Senators to #StopKavanaugh
- ACTION ALERT: We won’t stop til we #StopKavanaugh!
- ACTION ALERT: Tell your Senators: stop the vote on Kavanaugh!
- ACTION ALERT: We won’t go back – call your Senators NOW!
- ACTION ALERT: Our rights and our lives are on the line – call your Senators!
- ACTION ALERT: Disability Rights v. Kavanaugh – call your Senators today!
- ACTION ALERT: Health care under fire again – call your Senators now!
- Don’t let Judge Kavanaugh rewind our rights – call your Senators this week!
- Tell Congress to #FundMFP!
- ACTION ALERT: This week, remind Congress that they represent YOU!