To honor that progress, we will not be calling people on the phone to ask for money this Giving Tuesday. Instead, we’re asking you to help us get the word out on social media. Last year, we raised $8,000-this year, our goal is $10,000!
If we hit our $10,000 goal, we will destroy an old phone to celebrate the fact that we don’t have to make phone calls to make a difference.
Your help allows us to:
- Keep the proxy calling system active
- Make more toolkits that help our community members
- Continue to fight for the rights of all autistic people
- Bring autistic people together to tackle major policy goals at events like our Community Living Summit
- Host Disability Day of Mourning
- Fight for all autistic people to have access to communication
- Support the next generation of autistic advocates through our Autism Campus Inclusion program
- Ensure autistic people have equal access to all health care, including organ transplants
And so much more! To learn about all the great things we’re able to achieve thanks to your donations, check out our annual report for 2019! Please help us continue our fight for disability justice, and consider making a donation to ASAN.