ASAN delves into significant social issues by way of reports and policy briefs created to benefit the Autistic and disability communities. These documents can be accessed at no cost through the links below.
- “The Best Outcome We’ve Had”: Key Themes From A Self-Advocate Summit On Community Living
- Community Living Summit Resources
- ASAN’s Invitational Summit on Supported Decision Making and the Transition into the Community: Summary, Conclusions, Recommendations
- Make Real Change On Gun Violence: Stop Scapegoating People With Mental Health Disabilities
- First-Hand Perspectives on Behavioral Interventions for Autistic People and People with other Developmental Disabilities
- Our Lives, Our Health Care: Self Advocates Speaking Out
- The Affordable Care Act and the I/DD Community: An Overview of the Law and Advocacy Priorities Going Forward
- The Case for Designating People with Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities as a Medically Underserved Population
- Policy Analysis for the revised Autism Criteria in the DSM-5.
- Keeping the Promise: Self Advocates Defining the Meaning of Community Living
- Organ Transplantation and People with I/DD: A Review of Research, Policy and Next Steps
- The Transition to Adulthood for Youth with I/DD: A Review of Research, Policy and Next Steps*
*Easy Read Version available