The Autistic Self Advocacy Network is developing a catalog of publications to benefit our community via The Autistic Press, a micropress serving the cross-disability community. We released the Navigating College handbook in 2011, the Loud Hands anthology in 2012, and both the Empowering Leadership guide for disabled students and an Autism Acceptance e-book in 2013. Additional self-advocacy resources soon to be released include an Employment anthology and a collection of essays on Relationships and Sexuality. More details about each of these publications can be found by following the links below.
- Navigating College
- Loud Hands: Autistic People, Speaking
- And Straight on Till Morning: Essays on Autism Acceptance
- Empowering Leadership: A Systems Change Guide for Autistic College Students and Those with Other Disabilities
- Welcome to the Autistic Community
- Accessing Home and Community-Based Services: A Guide for Self Advocates